– From Jiangxi province, China
– Lived in Sweden for four years
– Studied two years at Karlstad University, has a master degree in business administration
– Worked in Trollhättan for 1,5 year
– Has a Swedish husband
Being married with a Swedish guy
– Don’t focus on culture difference, focus on culture respect
– Treat each other with love, understanding and respect most important of all
– Long preparation
– Short dinner
– Short ceremony
– The bride changes her dress after the opening ceremony
– Opening ceremony with speeches and questions before dinner
– Give the couple red envelopes
– Often paid by the parents, especially the guy’s parents
– Often in church with a priest, also often includes family or friends that sings and bless you
– After ceremony there is a long meal
– Mostly payed by the couple themselves
– Independent and more individual
– Treat each other equal
– Go dutch
– More complex because society is complex and it is hard to show feelings
– Takes more care of their girlfriends like a gentlemen
– Always walks their girlfriends home
– Mostly pay when out for dinner
1. Have nice grades in your graduation certificate. It is more important to show you are serious and good at what you do.
2. Don’t stay home and apply for job online. Go out and visit companies, reach out to them and try to connect.
3. Study Swedish. If you want to stay here it is much easier and you’ll have greater chance of success with both life and work if you can speak Swedish. It shows the boss that you plan to stay in Sweden.
Thanks so much once again Zhou Quan for all your advice!
WeChat ID: “Welcome_Sweden”